Young Stud

Kahrman

A couple of weeks ago there was the thread about the deer that had been shot and ran onto Radnor State Park and died. The hunter was not allowed to retrieve it.
Well one of the ladies that works for me has a house that borders Radnor. She got this pic the other day. He definitely has the chance to grow into a real stud.

BSK

Southern Nashville grows some whoppers. I remember when Daryl and I were doing thermal imaging in southern Davidson and northern Williamson counties, and near the county line we ran up on a bachelor group of 5 mature bucks in a weed field. All of the bucks would have topped 150.

mossyoakmantn

A couple of weeks ago there was the thread about the deer that had been shot and ran onto Radnor State Park and died. The hunter was not allowed to retrieve it.
Well one of the ladies that works for me has a house that borders Radnor. She got this pic the other day. He definitely has the chance to grow into a real stud.

Why couldn't he retrieve it?

cbhunter

BSK

Good grief. Wouldnt a game warden be able to assist? That's state law enforcement
As far as I'm aware, a hunter has no legal right to recover a downed deer on another person's property. If the other property owner won't give said permission, there's nothing that can be done.

mossyoakmantn

As far as I'm aware, a hunter has no legal right to recover a downed deer on another person's property. If the other property owner won't give said permission, there's nothing that can be done.
No there is no legal right to get it from private property but being that radnor lake is state property I would think it would be up to the game warden

Latest posts