You as well ?

Little Lady

My new ride is making a " loner " out of me . When DeerGetter243 is away all I want to do is hit the road . Don't ride with anyone in particular , come to think of it , have been around a lot of bikers in passing but only rode one Sunday with another .... it's just when I am on the road I am so focused on being a Newbie Driver and focusing on enjoying the ride that I just don't have a care in the world .

You too .... not the Newbie Driver of course ... but the " leaving all cares behind " attitude ?

Maybe it's just me or maybe the " attitude " I adopt when I hit the road in all my leather attire .... but you can rest assured that when DG is gone , Mom is on the road :grin: .

Just curious . :confused:

" Little Lady "

POSSUM HUNTER

depends on when you see me.....
morning i am dodgeing cars trying to get to work
weekend mornings i am out playing
at night just riding with freinds for the most part

Big Gun

When I get to get out and just ride, I catch myself leaving all cares behind. It's my way of stress relief. I've ridden with a large group a couple of times but usually its just me and the wind.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Usually just me, unless I can hook up with someone else.
More fun to ride with someone I think.

Will not hesitate to ride at any given chance though.

Little Lady

Yes , I was there . I found a small table with only two chairs , put my back to the wall and just sit back and watched the crowd . We sure are a diverse society .

I was a nervous wreck and couldn't enjoy my meal for being worried about getting blocked in and that is exactly what happened .

Probably won't be near as bad next time . I think it was so crowded last week because it was a holiday weekend and most was off the fllowing day .

" Little Lady "

Latest posts