Yanahli WMA

Northcott21

Went to Yanahli WMA for the first time this weekend and enjoyed it a lot but didn't see much, does anyone have any good advice or spots they wouldn't mind sharing?

mike243

I was told to set in a cedar thicket when I inquired lol been several years since I was there, hard to learn it when you live a couple hundred miles away, good luck

notgreg

I'd start by using the search function on this site to see what folks have already asked and answered about Yanahali. I think you'll find some helpful information that way.

deerfever

I doubt many will share much information about public land spots on an open forum. I just always put boots on the ground and find my places to hunt. If someone does share a spot , get ready for some of the hundreds of others that read it to be there with you. Lol, Good luck and just keep scouting and hunting, you will find a spot.

AT Hiker

It gets a ton of pressure every year and this year was no different. This late in the season, find the thickest stuff you can and setup there. Its your responsibility to scout and find those places.

And, don't shoot the middle-aged grey-haired guy squirrel hunting.
You pushing that walker through the woods typically gives ample warning that your coming.

I still think those tennis balls you put on the legs slows you down, just saying.

Latest posts