WTT Bourbon

Gronk

I priced a Blantons recently and about fell out .. last one I bought was $65. They asked me $120 recently .. a local store has the Taylor SB often, still priced fair. Good one IMO
Last month we were selling Blanton's at $92.99. Another store about a mile away was selling it at $129. Eagle Rare we had at $44.99. Can't recall the EHT, but I sold a former employee a bottle today from my personal stash for $75

Kimber45

Last month we were selling Blanton's at $92.99. Another store about a mile away was selling it at $129. Eagle Rare we had at $44.99. Can't recall the EHT, but I sold a former employee a bottle today from my personal stash for $75
My last EHT's were $55ea (last month) which was the 2 yr ago $ too best I recall. I've never tried Eagle Rare .. what's it comparable to?

Don'tDrinkTinks

I paid $45 or so for EHT SB and $35 for Eagle Rare this month. These were both on the shelf, both 750s, and before taxes.
That's about what I'm seeing. Got a bottle of Blanton's in T County for $60 last week that I sent off to a buddy for a gift. The bourbon craze is nuts right now. Makes it hard for people that just want to drink it and share with family / friends. Saw a bottle of EHT Small Batch yesterday for $100. Nope.

Don'tDrinkTinks

I also have a bottle of the Special Release Jack Daniel's Single Barrel Coy Hill as well I would be willing to trade for something I don't have.

Latest posts