WTT Bourbon

Don'tDrinkTinks

Prob a long shot but I have a bottle of Weller CYPB that I'd be open to trade. I have multiples and just looking for an opportunity to try something new.

tacoma2002

2-Step Enabled
I don't have anything rare to trade on, however I may be interested in a cash purchase if you'd be interested in parting with it. I'm in Bartlett.

jb3

Not sure how you guys drink Weller. The last bottle I had was 2012 12 year old bottle and I gave it away. Felt like my mouth was full of wasps. That same weekend we were drinking a George T Stagg that was probably 140ish proof and it was so much better.

John3

I would be interested. I have several things that might be if interest but no single barrel weller. I never really tried to get it as it seems to similar to a barrel pick of antique for the hype. Old Fitzgerald 13 year, michters 10, blantons gold, bombargers, lots of others. Just trying to think of something that might interest you as more out of the norm. I do have the Buffalo trace kosher rye as well and a couple of the rare release willett ryes.

Last edited: