Wtb knight muzzleloader

Dennis

Not sure your reason for not wanting the disc version, but if it's because you want to use 209 primers without the disc, you can add a Lehigh 209 bolt converter and shoot 209s without the disc.

gary66

don't blame you, baby brother set me up with one years ago. Had a problem with it, Knight sent a shipper to my house to get it, completely went through it like it was their own, sent it back and it's been perfect ever since.

Jcalder

Not sure your reason for not wanting the disc version, but if it's because you want to use 209 primers without the disc, you can add a Lehigh 209 bolt converter and shoot 209s without the disc.
This is the proper route to go. Why anyone would prefer #11s over a 209, unless by regulation, is beyond me.

Laserman1

Ok. Didn't know you could convert. Have a knight for my son that I've been using. Sold my optima cause it wouldn't hit the side of a barn with anything I tried. Killed 2 last year with his knight and its so accurate.

smalljawbasser

I've had a couple disc extremes and converted one to bare 209. I know have an ultra light that came that way, and I swear I prefer the red discs. My failing eyesight and fat fingers struggle with the bare primers.

Either way, you cannot go wrong with a Knight rifle. One of the best pieces of gear made.

Snake

I have one of the old Black Knights 50 caliber fitted with those big caps . Not 209 but something similar . My grandson hunted with it . Can't remember what type scope is on it but I could look . Would be kinda cheap I no longer have use for it . It's shoots great . If you don't find what your looking for let me know I'll get it out of the safe .

ADR

I have one of the old Black Knights 50 caliber fitted with those big caps . Not 209 but something similar . My grandson hunted with it . Can't remember what type scope is on it but I could look . Would be kinda cheap I no longer have use for it . It's shoots great . If you don't find what your looking for let me know I'll get it out of the safe .
Musket cap conversion?

Jcalder

How many do you want? They have the orange ones too.

I would still prefer the Lehigh conversion. I didn't have an issue with the discs other than the amount of blow by I got. The Lehigh plug would solve that and would be a better choice for bh209

CHRIS WILSON

How many do you want? They have the orange ones too.

I would still prefer the Lehigh conversion. I didn't have an issue with the discs other than the amount of blow by I got. The Lehigh plug would solve that and would be a better choice for bh209 .
Agree. Didn't care for the original disc or the full plastic jacket thing on the Knight muzzleloaders. I did the Lehigh bare primer conversion on my Ultra-lite. Once I got the primer pocket shimmed, blow back is essentially zero on that rifle.

Latest posts