Work Tournament 6/8

kdxdude

We fished a tournament on Ft. Loudon Lake from 7pm-3am. 9.85 was 1st place (5 fish), 7.15 2nd place (3 fish), 7.05 3rd place (5 fish). I had 1 keeper at 1.55 lbs. It would be quicker to tell ya the lures that I didn't use, cause I tried about everything that I owned to try & catch some keepers. I caught about 15 but all of em was about 13" long. The 1 keeper I had came off of a Booyah black spinnerbait with Colarado blades. Caught fish on crankbaits, spinnerbaits, jigs, c-rig plastics, t-rig plastics. Though for sure we'd get em on topwater, but that bite was dead. This was my 3rd trip to Ft. Loudon & I have caught 1 keeper each time. Pretty impressive that the FLW pros can put together 18-19 lb bags on Ft. Loudon. Oh well, we had a good time & everybody made it back safe. Maybe we'll get em next time. Good Luck & God Bless!! :)

arctic_cat

I have fished 3 tournaments on loudon this year. 14 1/2 lbs the first one,,11 lb the second one and 8 1/8 lbs on the third tournament. There not biting as good right now for us right now. hope it gets better when the fish pull out deep

Latest posts