Toyota Owners Tournament on Pickwick

ZachMarkus

Anyone have have a 2019 or newer Toyota, Tacoma,Tundra, 4Runner or Sequoia and want to fish Sunday? I've got some good fish found if they will stay there. I've got the boat covered just need a tow vehicle that meets the criteria.

Attachments

• IMG_6369.jpeg
    IMG_6369.jpeg
    82.3 KB · Views: 92

bluball

Did you end up fishing it? I read on Bass Boat Central that the guy who was a FFS wizard. Looks like he found em
FFS wizard with our performance crappie brakes we installed.We have been working on Jake's boat electronics for a couple months now.Its awesome when he comes by and tells us how he is chasing down bass and catching them with his livescope.Really great guy,we are blessed he let's us keep his electronics dialed in.

Blue5

FFS wizard with our performance crappie brakes we installed.We have been working on Jake's boat electronics for a couple months now.Its awesome when he comes by and tells us how he is chasing down bass and catching them with his livescope.Really great guy,we are blessed he let's us keep his electronics dialed in.
Article said he never looked up from the screen and caught them all on a swimbait. Do you think he will try and become a full time pro next year? Thats awesome that you set it all up.

bluball

Article said he never looked up from the screen and caught them all on a swimbait. Do you think he will try and become a full time pro next year? Thats awesome that you set it all up.
He's expanding forsure,he's still getting sponsorship and trying to get next yr setup.I imagine it's a big step going full pro,and lots of money traveling,entry fees and supporting his family.He also guides and does on the water electronic setup,he helps us along bring us installs.

ZachMarkus

Did you end up fishing it? I read on Bass Boat Central that the guy who was a FFS wizard. Looks like he found em
I didn't fish, couldn't find anyone with a vehicle that met the criteria. That's the 3rd big tournament on Jake has won on pickwick in the last 2 months. He won a BFL 2 day super tournament against all the local sticks then won the song writers 3 fish tournament with a limit that weighed almost 20lbs. He weighed in 26lbs in the Toyota event with a 9lb largemouth. Not to mention all the money he's won on KY lake lately, think he won 20k there the other day. He's got something figured out for sure.

Last edited:

Latest posts