HUMMINGBIRD FISH TOURNAMENT

yesmarwh

2-Step Enabled
Is anyone interested in joining me in hummingbird fishing tournament. Its May 28th-June1 on Pickwick Lake. This is open only to amateurs. $275 for the three days. I have a 1610 g3 boat. Two hummingbirds and two garmins. Livescope and minn kota ultrex quest. I'm not a great fisherman. Mostly doing this for fun, but willing to follow any advice. Plan to take a guided trip on Pickwick to help me learn to fish for bass and learn the lake. Afterwards I'll take a few trips down to fish the lake. I live in clarksville. You only need to cover your $275 and you'll get a free guided trip when I take one.

West_Tn

Me and some buddies signed up this morning. We're all looking forward to it. I fished it last year. Didn't do any good, but it was well run and a fun time.

redblood

Is anyone interested in joining me in hummingbird fishing tournament. Its May 28th-June1 on Pickwick Lake. This is open only to amateurs. $275 for the three days. I have a 1610 g3 boat. Two hummingbirds and two garmins. Livescope and minn kota ultrex quest. I'm not a great fisherman. Mostly doing this for fun, but willing to follow any advice. Plan to take a guided trip on Pickwick to help me learn to fish for bass and learn the lake. Afterwards I'll take a few trips down to fish the lake. I live in clarksville. You only need to cover your $275 and you'll get a free guided trip when I take one.
How do like your g3? I have a 1710 and have enjoyed it so far.

yesmarwh

2-Step Enabled
How do like your g3? I have a 1710 and have enjoyed it so far.
Its a really good boat. I think they are better then trackers. I was looking at tracker because of my price range, but g3 was having a special buy in 2021, so I jumped on it. $20,605 out the door. A better boat and cheeper then the tracker.

larry ipock

Tournaments will be the death of fishing soon. Not saying this to be mean, just been running the lakes for 36 years and seen how fishing quality has dropped drastically since then.

bowhunterfanatic

That's a great time to be on Pickwick. Will be lots of fish caught.

redblood

Its a really good boat. I think they are better then trackers. I was looking at tracker because of my price range, but g3 was having a special buy in 2021, so I jumped on it. $20,605 out the door. A better boat and cheeper then the tracker.

redblood

Mine is a 2021'as well. I bought mine used with 30 hours on it. He already had it set up just the way i needed. I wanted a yamaha 90 fourstroke and thats what this one had.

Latest posts