Tournament partner/Fishing buddy application Chickamauga

bds240

I'm 37 been married for 17 years got 3 kids and have worked the same job for 18 years. I'm needing/wanting a tournament/fishing buddy to fish with. I'm not the greatest bass fisherman by no means and have an older boat without the fancy electronics, but I am planning on getting a newer boat this fall. I have finished first in a couple local tournaments and placed top 2 or 3 a few times this year. I don't have to fish tournaments but I do enjoy them from time to time. I also fish year round through the fall and winter taking a short break to deer hunt. I do take my kids often but when it's cold or really hot I prefer they not not go. Mainly fish the north end of the the Chick. I live in birchwood pretty close to the river. Anywho not trying to sound desperate but I don't get out and socialize much and I know there's a lot of good guys on here and figured I would start here.

Hduke86

Holler at me come fall time and I'll fish with you if I'm not working. I'm in Soddy and have an xpress boat with newer electronics. Not that it helps me at all to catch fish 🤣. I guess I'll put in my info also

I'm 37 male
Married for 14 yrs
Have two boys
Worked the same job for 19 years
🤣

Moonman

Bds240 I fell like you must be pretty close to me. I'm 39 lived in Birchwood all my life except 3 years. Same job since 2006 and have a wife and 1 kid. I'm about 3 minutes from the river and live close to Johnson road. I used to fish tournaments with the CFF guys for a couple years in the past but in no ways did much any good. None the less im always up for fishing on occasion or at least meeting people around me.

bds240

Holler at me come fall time and I'll fish with you if I'm not working. I'm in Soddy and have an xpress boat with newer electronics. Not that it helps me at all to catch fish 🤣. I guess I'll put in my info also

I'm 37 male
Married for 14 yrs
Have two boys
Worked the same job for 19 years
🤣
Holler at me anytime I usually fish Friday and Saturday mornings pretty much year round. I do work the occasional Saturday sometimes.

bds240

Bds240 I fell like you must be pretty close to me. I'm 39 lived in Birchwood all my life except 3 years. Same job since 2006 and have a wife and 1 kid. I'm about 3 minutes from the river and live close to Johnson road. I used to fish tournaments with the CFF guys for a couple years in the past but in no ways did much any good. None the less im always up for fishing on occasion or at least meeting people around me.
Ya I don't believe you are to far from me. I'm not a serious tournament fisher just fish one every now and then. Mostly just do it for fun and often do worse than better getting lucky every now and again.