Woodpile Update!

big B

I knew I could count on my boys to keep their priorities straight,only problem is I'm not their to help,quantity really does matter,keep up the good work boys see you at my place on the eve.

WingNut

Yeah I heard the same. Dunk-o-la was there too. I'm interested to see how some of the woodpile boys do on RealFoot tomorrow in Black Jack Pocket. Hope the smack em

THE ONE

big B said:
I knew I could count on my boys to keep their priorities straight,only problem is I'm not their to help,quantity really does matter,keep up the good work boys see you at my place on the eve.
I Will be there B

Dodgeball

We had several good hunts over the last two weeks got to hunt with several of the woodpile boys. I want to thank BigB for letting us hunt his pit a couple days we had a great hunt out of it. We are home now for Christmas i am glad. me and TheOne need a couple days rest we are run down bad. Cant wait to get back after em though. Merry Christmas to all.

WingNut

spitndrum said:
WingNut said:
spitndrum said:
Spit is set to Invade Arkansas in Janurary 15 16 17 :D
Better bring a lot of shells.

Jed won't tell me what to bring, says he has it covered, which is crap what do I need Jerry?

If Jed said he's got you covered, he's got you covered. I would bring a good shotgun You will probably be hunting fields so you won't need waders. Just some warm clothes. Man you don't know what your in for. If it's right witch it will be you will forget all about deer hunting and turkey hunting. Trust me RNT and Dodgeball were the ones that got me started and my first hunt wasn't in Arkansas. Remember shoot em when their feet are down and shoot em in the face!

Latest posts