Wolftever Bass Tournament August 1st

Kirk

I got with Ratman last night and we worked out a few details. We had a very strong interest on the Chattanooga Fishing Forum so it looks like it will be a strong tournament.

The first Wolftever Dogfight will take place on Friday August 1st from 6:45PM to 9:45 PM.

Entry fee is $20 per boat.
Big Fish pot is $5 (optional)

100% payback of entry fees will be paid in winnings.

Big fish pot is optional and is stand alone. Biggest fish by weight wins the pot.

All boats entered must be on the ramp side of the bridge and ready to dock at 9:45PM

3 fish limit (no dead fish)

15 greens.
18 browns.

Places Paid: (depending on boats entered)

5 boats or less will be winner take all.

Split entry fees 60%/40% between 1st and 2nd place with less than 10 boats but more than five.

Split entry fees 50%/30%/20% for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places if we have 10 boats up to 15.

If we have 15 boats or more entered we will pay a place for each five boats entered.

The formula will be as follows:

15 boats (first place 40%, second place 30%, third place 15%, fourth place 10%, fifth place 5%)

More than 15 boats takes more math than I am willing to do. LOL

Kirk

I just won the bid on eBay on a nice set of weigh in scales for our Wolftever tournament. Battery operated, digital read out, 60 pound capacity, tare weights, weighs down to 100ths of a pound. We are going to have some real weigh ins when these arrive.

fd76_12.JPG

Kirk

aug1.jpg

The first Ratman Wolftever Dogfight Tournament had a much better turnout than either of us expected. We had NINE BOATS enter the tournament.

The bite was very tough and lot of boats came in with empty livewells.

Victor Rowe led the charge with a 2 fish stringer that included a solid 4 pound Largemouth and a 1.9 Largemouth. His 5.9 lb bag pulled out the victory and the big fish honors.

Mark Shelton and Victor Moore tipped the scales with 2 fish weighing 4.6 pounds.

The team of Martin Barbee and Mark Visage weighed in two fish for a total of 4.1 pounds.

Mark Wilson and Michael Wilson weighed in 1 fish at 2.11 pounds.

Come out and join us next week at Wolftever Boat Ramp. Launch is 6:45 PM.

6:45PM to 9:45PM

15 Green
18 Brown

3 fish limit
No dead fish.

$20.00 per boat entry
$5.00 per angler Big Fish (optional)

ratman

Thanks for the help Kirk I thought the tourn.went real well.I was very pleased with the turnout as I'm sure you were too.Thanks guys for the turnout glad everyone had a good time.We will see everyone next week at 6:45