Will we start 5-0?

chris1976

I'm a die hard TN fan but someone probably Richardson will have the best day of the year Saturday. TN always chokes against Florida. We've had talent wise the better team for yrs.
I'm also a VFL and your last statement is way off base. Since 2012 the gators have sent 64 players to the NFL. In that same time period the Vols have sent 26. So for at least the last 10 years the gators have had much more talented teams.

Mescalero

Oh I wonder how this one is going to age. Never count your chickens until they are hatched. No one knows how good any of these teams are after only three games. Not even Georgia, and not after beat downs of national powers Ball State and Akron.

chris1976

Oh I wonder how this one is going to age. Never count your chickens until they are hatched. No one knows how good any of these teams are after only three games. Not even Georgia, and not after beat downs of national powers Ball State and Akron.
Why don't you just worry about Wisconsin there chippy

PalsPal

Posters are made to look like idiots based on past "predictions" or other stupid stuff they post on here every day, and it hasn't deterred them any.

Might as well join them ;) :D !

Spurhunter

You do realize this is a discussion just for fun? Nobody here has their retirement riding on college football predictions. It's not that serious.

THEdonkey0515

True only time will tell still no harm in making predictions I'm still saying vols are 4-1 and do think 5-0 is more likely then 3-2.

Mescalero

You do realize this is a discussion just for fun? Nobody here has their retirement riding on college football predictions. It's not that serious.
Avoid the bad mojo.

I do think the Vols are going to surprise this season. Play the schedule in front of you. That's it.

THEdonkey0515

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220921-070746_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220921-070746_Facebook.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 44

Latest posts