Will Memphis knock the zags out tomorrow?

Jon54

A lifelong Tiger fan here, but I can't see Tigers beating Zags. Penny has solved the mid season crap, but unless we shoot better from outside, we lose.

PalsPal

Wow, what a great game. I couldn't stay up, but here is a 10 min video that shows almost all scoring plays. Very cool way to catch up on a game.

They did mention a flagrant 1 foul on Memphis that they did not show. It seemed to be a momentum swing, but Memphis still held tough.

BTW, that's really the first time that I have paid any attention to Timme. That baby hook is sweet!

Hduke86

Memphis had control of that game and just couldn't keep it going. I know a 3 pointer sounds good and it's 3 points but no telling how many games in this tournament have been decided by a few points. I can never understand why you don't drive to the basketball cause 95% chance they are going to foul when playing aggressively get to the free throw line and maybe have a and1 play.

PalsPal

Was the flagrant 1 legit? I can't find a replay.

It seemed that the Zags scored both the free throws and the resulting possession from the technical.

PalsPal

I can never understand why you don't drive to the basketball cause 95% chance they are going to foul when playing aggressively get to the free throw line and maybe have a and1 play.

I would agree most of the time. But, there is a LOT of contact that just doesn't get whistled in these games.

CBU93

Flagrant one called after replay review…players locked up on a box out and both went to the floor. Debatable, but by the letter of the rule book, legit call. Physical game…Timme took over in the second half and that is the story of the game. That, plus $.01 gave it away. Gotta keep him now that Sean Miller has gone back to Xavier.

encore06

That was one of the best games I've watched in awhile! Timme was unstoppable in the 2nd half.
Timme loves the West Coast Shuffle he does when he gets in the lane and his back to the basket. Never seen him called for walking, although he can shuffle his feet with the best

Rakkin6

Gonzaga is the Note Dame of college basketball. ND hasn't won a title in football since 1988. Gonzaga has been the overall #1 seed quite a bit lately and never win.