Wild wings health scores for knoxville=sad

TAFKAP

Of the (3) in Memphis, the worst score was 84....the rest were 90's. The HWY64 location had multiple 100's, in fact.

mike243

On any given day things can happen & they end up with a bad score but when it is habitual the owners need to step in & do some heavy handed corrections, im down on waffle houses at the moment,handling raw meats & then buttering toast is over my limit,have seen it at just about every location & have had enuf.makes you wonder about eating out any where any more lol

BMan

I'd be interested to know if TDH does any kind of oversight when it comes to the inspectors? If not, you may have inspectors in one area judging differently than in others. May be the difference between an 84 in Maryville and a 97 in Nashville.

mike243

Id bet they got some pretty tite regs & rules,they inspect schools & such ,coarse rose colored glasses ect will always play a part in any thing.Get on the bad side of somebody that can control your life in any way & it can stay ugly,same goes for being on the good side.I will go look & see if a sample of whats looked at & how scored is available any where

BMan

I'm not saying it would be vindictive - although I agree that probably plays a part also. I'm saying it's natural that people see things differently; one home plate umpire will consistently call strikes that another will not.

It would be interesting to have a "roaming" set of evaluators that would do unannounced inspections state-wide and then compare their scores to the resident evaluators' scores.

Latest posts