Why no polls posted?

Spurhunter

I enjoy the friendly banter with fans of other teams, but some of yall obviously take this stuff way too seriously.
I enjoy the friendly banter with fans of other schools as well. I have good friends that are rabid fans of Arkansas, Oklahoma, Michigan, Kentucky, Memphis, Auburn, Georgia, LSU, Texas, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Notre Dame, and Alabama. I can be with any combination of them and we can have friendly ribbing, joking, trash talking, etc. about college football. Except the Alabama fans.

I've been on cruise ships in October where everyone wore their team's shirts and gathered around the TV's to watch SEC games on Saturday and everyone had a good time until the Alabama fans showed up. It's just like here. You know most of the Alabama fans are only here to troll Tennessee fans and tell us 1000 different ways how great Alabama is. That's how the majority of the fans are. Just go to your favorite search engine and put in "most hated fan bases in college football". Alabama will be in the top 2 of every article you click on. I'm sure you'll dispute all of this, since your idea of "friendly banter" is to come on a Tennessee forum and remind us regularly how many days it's been since Tennessee beat Alabama, but you see the same things I'm describing.

BamaProud

I enjoy the friendly banter with fans of other schools as well. I have good friends that are rabid fans of Arkansas, Oklahoma, Michigan, Kentucky, Memphis, Auburn, Georgia, LSU, Texas, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Notre Dame, and Alabama. I can be with any combination of them and we can have friendly ribbing, joking, trash talking, etc. about college football. Except the Alabama fans.

Woahhh. Stop right there.
You are good friends with "rabid fans" of;
1. Arkansas
2. Oklahoma
4.Michigan
5. Kentucky
6. Memphis
7. Auburn
8. Georgia
9. LSU
10. Texas
11. Ole Miss
12. Mississippi State
13. Notre Dame
14. Alabama
*14 teams and the only one you can't have a civil conversation with are Alabama fans? Have you ever considered hat might be on you?

Roll Tide, War Eagle, Go Vols, etc.......some of yall really need to reconsider what is important in life.

Spurhunter

*14 teams and the only one you can't have a civil conversation with are Alabama fans? Have you ever considered hat might be on you?
I'll give it to you. You'll come up with anything to support your team and its fanbase. You are a college educated scientist. You know that's not how it works. If I can talk football with 13 fan bases, but not the 14th, the problem isn't me. But you know that already.

Last edited:

PillsburyDoughboy

I'll give it to you. You'll come up with anything to support your team and its fanbase. You are a college educated scientist. You know that's not how it works. If I can talk football with 13 fan bases, but not the 14th, the problem isn't me. But you know that already.
ROLL TIDE :)

Gravey

Woahhh. Stop right there.
You are good friends with "rabid fans" of;
1. Arkansas
2. Oklahoma
4.Michigan
5. Kentucky
6. Memphis
7. Auburn
8. Georgia
9. LSU
10. Texas
11. Ole Miss
12. Mississippi State
13. Notre Dame
14. Alabama

Roll Tide, War Eagle, Go Vols, etc.......some of yall really need to reconsider what is important in life.
That's actually 13 teams. You skipped #3 but carry on. 😜😂

Latest posts