Why no polls posted?

Spurhunter

OSU does NOT want ALABAMA
If you watched OSU destroy Michigan State Saturday, and watched alabama struggle against Arkansas and LSU, you know OSU is head and shoulders above the Gumps. This just isn't the Gump team of years past. Even if you remove negative yards for sacks, alabama had a TOTAL of 153 yards rushing against Arkansas and LSU COMBINED. I would love to see the matchup and watch OSU embarrass them, but unfortunately it won't happen. OSU will play their bowl games in the Playoffs and the Gumps will not.

Last edited:

Trey13

If you watched OSU destroy Michigan State Saturday, and watched alabama struggle against Arkansas and LSU, you know OSU is head and shoulders above the Gumps. This just isn't the Gump team of years past. Even if you remove negative yards for sacks, alabama had a TOTAL of 153 yards rushing against Arkansas and LSU COMBINED. I would love to see the matchup and watch OSU embarrass them, but unfortunately it won't happen. OSU will play their bowl games in the Playoffs and the Gumps will not.
Yep. He is delusional if he really thinks that.

cbhunter

Attachments

• 5F92453D-BA3C-4192-8FB5-F73B70C5EFBE.png
    5F92453D-BA3C-4192-8FB5-F73B70C5EFBE.png
    69.8 KB · Views: 54

BamaProud

Lol, let's see where they sit come playoff time, that's the only one that matters amirite?

I've been an Alabama football fan since moving to OK in 1999. Alabama was terrible then, OU was really good and their fans just assumed I was an Alabama fan, so I kinda adopted the role.

Alabama's win/loss record doesn't impact my life a bit. I enjoy the friendly banter with fans of other teams, but some of yall obviously take this stuff way too seriously.

cbhunter

I've been an Alabama football fan since moving to OK in 1999. Alabama was terrible then, OU was really good and their fans just assumed I was an Alabama fan, so I kinda adopted the role.

Alabama's win/loss record doesn't impact my life a bit. I enjoy the friendly banter with fans of other teams, but some of yall obviously take this stuff way too seriously.
I really don't. I too enjoy the banter with most people

Latest posts