Whose planning on apply for the Elk permit in TN ?

4onaside

JimFromTN said:
Just try to get a census of how many people on this site are going to put in this year.
You're kidding, right? I put in for any hunting lottery practical, and certainly a chance at an elk in my home state would be close to the top of the list. And, I have to assume that thousands of Tennesseans and others are going to give it try.

Camp

Me Too!

I mean....uhhh.....actually......they just announced they have postponed that hunt! :whistle: It will be next year instead of this year.

No need for ANYBODY else to waste their time to send in an application. ;)

4onaside

Unfortunately for you Camp, there are enough guys who aren't members of this forum or don't read it, to almost guarantee that your ploy will not work. You will in all probability still receive the "Sorry you were not drawn. Please try again next year" postcard.

megalomaniac

Lord, I'd figure just about everyone with a lifetime license and sportsman's license would apply, especially since it won't cost them a single dollar.

It'll be nice... my first elk application that won't cost me a penny for the drawing or the tag :) (lifetime license holder)

Latest posts