who has

Radar

I have increased my shooting the last couple of weeks because I changed the rests and sights on my primary and back up bow and have to get them dialed in and tuned good , but I do shoot a little bit year round .

plinker22

I shoot an arrow or two each morning. Then 1 to 3 arrows most evenings. I have a permanent target at 30 yards from my back porch and a "River Bottom Buck" that I move through out the back yard.

I can actually shoot from inside and the 30 yard target can become 36 yards.

eddie c

buzzr46 said:
started really shooting now? I started a couple weeks back and trying to shoot more every day now. I'm gonna be more prepared this year.

I never really stopped. with a bag target in the basement at work, I shoot during lunch break during bad weather, especially during the winter months. and 1 or 2 bags in the back yard I try to shoot every day. rarely go more than 3 days without shooting at least a dozen shots. I usually shoot 2 arrows a round, sometimes 3. at times I just shot 1 arrow that way I get more walking exercise.

POSSUM HUNTER

started shooting in march and shoot about 100 arrows a week prolly not enough or thats what i tell my wife butt it keeps my pins on and arm in shape

plus i just enjoy shooting archery

CZ284

I shoot 12 to 20 arrows a day, usually 4 or 5 days a week all year except January- about March when it's really cold out. I have Reynaud's so the hands don't handle cold well at all.

Also, groups seldom more than 3 arrows at a time. I'm not concerned with building/ toning the muscles, do that in the gym. Practice is for form and muscle memory.

RussellvilleRob

I shoot all year.
Over the last couple weeks I have been shooting from an elevated stand.
I never had any luck with a bow till last year when I added elevated shooting to my practice. I connected two times.

Latest posts