Who Drew a Blind?

Bullfrog

The drawing at Big Sandy has been that way ever since it got moved from the workstation across the road. I, being a local, feel like there would be just as many people there if there were no buying going on whatsoever. Of course there would be a few not show up, but....

Mathews Hunter

AEDC_Manager said:
Donk said:
I think its a shame the way it is done now,but I guess MR Green jeans needs to line his pockets too.If something keeps looking a certain way,usually thats the way it is.It sure looks like the the boys in green are pocketing some of the proceeds from blinds being bought.It could be stopped or at leasted slowed way down.
I worked in west TN before I came to AEDC and for eight years I was assigned to work the drawing at Big Sandy. There are steps taken to mimize this and discourage it from happening. Does it still happen? Yes, but if most people stand by and watch it happen then it will continue. And to say that TWRA managers and officers are benefiting from this is just plain wrong and has absolutely no foundation what so ever.
I agree, that remark is completly unfounded. Wes, you guys do a great job and you are appreciated in Franklin County.

JThuntsalot

Mathews Hunter said:
AEDC_Manager said:
Donk said:
I think its a shame the way it is done now,but I guess MR Green jeans needs to line his pockets too.If something keeps looking a certain way,usually thats the way it is.It sure looks like the the boys in green are pocketing some of the proceeds from blinds being bought.It could be stopped or at leasted slowed way down.
I worked in west TN before I came to AEDC and for eight years I was assigned to work the drawing at Big Sandy. There are steps taken to mimize this and discourage it from happening. Does it still happen? Yes, but if most people stand by and watch it happen then it will continue. And to say that TWRA managers and officers are benefiting from this is just plain wrong and has absolutely no foundation what so ever.
I agree, that remark is completly unfounded. Wes, you guys do a great job and you are appreciated in Franklin County.

Well good for Franklin County. But if you have never been to a big sandy drawing then it is probably best to keep your'e mouth shut. I am not saying that TWRA is pocketing any money but they do see what is going on since it happens 5 feet in front of there face. For me I could really care less because public land hunting at camden or big sandy is not worth the risk of my property getting destroyed or getting thrown in jail from some loud mouth idiot starting a fight.

Donk

What does that say about the Law Enforcement to watch an ILLEGAL activity and do nothing about.Year after Year. All for the money.MMMMMM.Might be better if the state took them back over.What do you think?

Mathews Hunter

JThuntsalot said:
Mathews Hunter said:
AEDC_Manager said:
Donk said:

Well good for Franklin County. But if you have never been to a big sandy drawing then it is probably best to keep your'e mouth shut. I am not saying that TWRA is pocketing any money but they do see what is going on since it happens 5 feet in front of there face. For me I could really care less because public land hunting at camden or big sandy is not worth the risk of my property getting destroyed or getting thrown in jail from some loud mouth idiot starting a fight.
Yep, good for Franklin County. Blessed to live and hunt here. Just stating that the comment about Mr. Green Jeans is lining his pocket is unfounded. I know the AEDC Manager and he is as honest a fellow as they come. "keep your mouth shut", lol, I may post a comment same as you.

Donk

Just callin it like I see it.Every one will not agree.Some will,some wont.Thats ok.Some thing is going on,I dont care how you cut it.Absolutley,you may post same as I.Hope you continue to do so.

Latest posts