Who does good hydrodipping?

Rakkin6

I am up in Clarksville and these guys do a good job. They are out of Cadiz, KY. Ethridge Plastics and Hydrographic Dipping.

tntrkkllr

Definitely use ethridge hydrographics and plastics!! They did my 870 back in January and did a great job and a great price! Awesome guys and easy to deal with will use them again for sure!

rickyk280

I am up in Clarksville and these guys do a good job. They are out of Cadiz, KY. Ethridge Plastics and Hydrographic Dipping.

Had no idea this place was in Cadiz, I am not but a little over 20 miles from Cadiz, very familiar where Knight & Hale used to be. There was a building out back of Knight & Hale where Derek used to do some dipping that's been been close to 25 yrs ago.

Rakkin6

Had no idea this place was in Cadiz, I am not but a little over 20 miles from Cadiz, very familiar where Knight & Hale used to be. There was a building out back of Knight & Hale where Derek used to do some dipping that's been been close to 25 yrs ago.
They do good work, got one stock dipped by then. Would not hesitate to get another gun or other item done there.