Which one of you guys is this? Fess up!

megalomaniac

I saw that a couple years ago. Dude is gonna take a spur to the eyeball eventually. When turkeys lose their fear of humans, they can actually be quite dangerous. I had to be crazy careful about turning my back on my captive wild eastern tom I had for 6 years i hatched from an egg.

He would challenge you and wing slap you when facing him... but as soon as you turned your back, he would try to walk all the way up from your calves to your head using only his spurs. Don't underestimate what a turkey can do to your face in 0.001 seconds.

Chickenrig

I saw that a couple years ago. Dude is gonna take a spur to the eyeball eventually. When turkeys lose their fear of humans, they can actually be quite dangerous. I had to be crazy careful about turning my back on my captive wild eastern tom I had for 6 years i hatched from an egg.

He would challenge you and wing slap you when facing him... but as soon as you turned your back, he would try to walk all the way up from your calves to your head using only his spurs. Don't underestimate what a turkey can do to your face in 0.001 seconds.
I had a young RR rooster that tried that once!!!! Snatched his ass up by the neck and slammed him . Problem solved no tolorance for insubordination amongst the flock .

Latest posts