Wheelchair

rem270

The nurse is supposed to contact my wife today, it's no big hurry probably be in rehab center couple of weeks before I get home. My boys going to try to get me a ramp built before then.
How big of a ramp do you need? I have one on the house I just bought and I plan to do away with it. Let me know and I can get some measurements off this and if it will work I'll get it to you.

huntintn

How big of a ramp do you need? I have one on the house I just bought and I plan to do away with it. Let me know and I can get some measurements off this and if it will work I'll get it to you.
I'll have to get my son to measure it, still in hospital and going to rehab for 2 weeks and prostatic leg is at least 3 months out.

huntintn

Talked to my son he said it would have to be at least 16 ft.

TN Song Dog

Bump, everything falling through

Give us some details of what isn't working out. We can find you a wheelchair, but hate to go buy a used one if the Dr will prescribe one. What needs to happen to help best?

I did see a brand new transport chair at walmart for $75, but you can't wheel yourself - someone has to push. Let us know some specifics as the what is needed. Sounds like you still have some time before its needed, and don't want you stressing this. All will come together just in time, one way or another.

huntintn

Ok, sent the boy to the house to take out the guess work. From ground to top of the porch is 26inches. His estimate was just a hair off.

Latest posts