West TN waterfowl taxidermist

John3

All my kids are now of trigger pulling age and I am planning for some first ducks this season after years of watching and shooting cripples. Looking for someone to mount a couple birds this year if it all works out. If you know or recommend someone, I would appreciate it.

TNReb

Beaver Dam Taxidermy near Paris has done some great work for us.
Do they do good work on deer?

I was just looking for taxidermists in that area yesterday.

I probably wont shoot one this year unless it's one I'd put on the wall. The taxidermist I used around here passed away, and you cant transport the cape/skull from a CWD county to a non-CWD county anyway.

The CWD transport rules and the closing of Yoders put a damper on my excitement to hunt.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled

I probably wont shoot one this year unless it's one I'd put on the wall. The taxidermist I used around here passed away, and you cant transport the cape/skull from a CWD county to a non-CWD county anyway.

The CWD transport rules and the closing of Yoders put a damper on my excitement to hunt.
From what I have seen he does.
He has a facebook page with lots of pictures.

yellalinehunter

I may be wrong but I think they changed that this year. Changed to can't cross a certain river I believe.

TNReb

I may be wrong but I think they changed that this year. Changed to can't cross a certain river I believe.
Most CWD counties are west of the TN river, except part of Hardin and Wayne.

Attachments

• CWD.jpg
    CWD.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 16

BigCityBubba

I took a deer to him this year. He said I was 5th in line so it should be ready in the spring. We will see how he does.

Latest posts