Sold/Expired West TN/Unit L

Spurhunter

I lease 416 acres of woods in Henderson County 10-15 minutes south of Lexington. There's a mix of hardwoods, pines, and thick stuff. There are no fields, but there is one large food plot that we plant most years. There is a good network of roads. There are 2 ponds full of bass and bream. Summer of 2018 the pines were thinned. In January and February of 2019 they cut some hardwoods. We should be done with logging activity for several years. We have good genetics and I can share some past trail cam pics. However, there is plenty places for them to hole up so the mature bucks can be hard to kill. We are very family friendly. We allow the occasional guest but ask that you don't overdo it. We allow ATVs for hunting and fishing activities. You will be welcome to camp or park a camper . However, we don't have water or electricity. We share stands but you always have first priority at any of your stands. I have a bunch of stands in place anyone can hunt. Your membership will get you all the deer hunting, small game hunting, predator hunting, and fishing you want. Turkey hunting is not included. The price is $800 a year. There will be a total of 6 members. The place gets almost no pressure. Most guys hunt 3 or 4 Saturdays or weekends during deer season. Please PM with questions or interest. Thanks.

Latest posts