Looking for a lease around Spring City TN area

DMD

I am interested in either joining an existing deer hunting lease or leasing some land to hunt in the Spring City TN area. I looked at one in the area and I am considering it, but just wanted to see if anything else that might be even more what I'm looking for is out there. I have been a lease member and/or served as president of a lease for over 35 years. I've been a long time member here at TNDeer. I don't turkey hunt, so i wouldn't make a dent in the turkey population ๐Ÿ˜‚. I recently lost my lease in Morgan County TN as it sold. I will more than pull my weight, I'll help any lease members in any way needed, and I will be a good steward of the property. I'm primarily a mature buck hunter, but will gladly do my part to take does if desired by the club. Please contact me if you have an opening or would be interested in leasing the hunting rights of your property. Thanks so much.

DMD

TDW05

2-Step Enabled
That looks like a great place to hunt. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
If you find anywhere that interests you, if you don't mind, would you care to let me know? I'm in Dunlap and would love to get on a lease with some members or like minded people! I've been looking every now and again, but can't seem to find any locally. I'm sure there may be some on Facebook, but I don't do Facebook! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: DMD

DMD

If you find anywhere that interests you, if you don't mind, would you care to let me know? I'm in Dunlap and would love to get on a lease with some members or like minded people! I've been looking every now and again, but can't seem to find any locally. I'm sure there may be some on Facebook, but I don't do Facebook! ๐Ÿ˜‚
I don't do much on fb either ๐Ÿ˜‚. I'll let you know. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

mike243

Locals will hunt it when your not there ask anyone who has hunted there .
Yep and sometimes while you are there, heard a shot at the front of our property in Cumberland county, then a short time later 2 more pretty quick, by the time I got to the gate they were gone, shot the lock off with a 300wm. pretty brave folks over there. We welded a plate on where they would have to stand in front of it and shoot it, can't stop determined trash.

Snake

Yep and sometimes while you are there, heard a shot at the front of our property in Cumberland county, then a short time later 2 more pretty quick, by the time I got to the gate they were gone, shot the lock off with a 300wm. pretty brave folks over there. We welded a plate on where they would have to stand in front of it and shoot it, can't stop determined trash.
We had a lease in Cumberland as well , know exactly what your talking about .

Latest posts