Washington!

TDW05

2-Step Enabled
Anticipation is killing me with this kid! 5-star TE, 6'5" 260lbs. Has visited Knoxville 6 times! Has had nothing but promising words towards Pruitt and coaching staff! He will be a huge asset to the Vols if he decide to be a Vol! GBO!!

TDW05

2-Step Enabled
I hope not, sounds like he is looking to be utilized how UT is talking about utilizing him.

TDW05

2-Step Enabled
Said UT got last official visit because how comfortable he is with Pruitt and Niedermeyer!

PalsPal

TDW05":2blr5h9i said:
Said UT got last official visit because how comfortable he is with Pruitt and Niedermeyer!

Is that where the video of Pruitt dancing popped up from over the weekend? Some things can't be unseen :D !

Honestly, I'm not sure why any tight end would want to come here. We just don't utilize them.

THEdonkey0515

PalsPal":3skuiykv said:
TDW05":3skuiykv said:

Is that where the video of Pruitt dancing popped up from over the weekend? Some things can't be unseen :D !

Honestly, I'm not sure why any tight end would want to come here. We just don't utilize them.
Agree.
Dominick Wood-Anderson was said to me a monster when. He signed with UT, 20 catches with 1 td this season.

Guess that's better then the 17 grabs he had last year.....

Grandslam11

I don't think we land him either. I was impressed with the class Pruitt put together last year, he certainly filled the need for O-Line and it made a HUGE difference. Getting that last visit will be helpful though. Go Vols

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
I hope that he goes to the DAWGS, but I don't have a good feeling about that in light of UGA's malfeasance towards the TE position the last few years, and offense in general.

This includes Chaney, BTW

THEdonkey0515

cbhunter":3teh3et2 said:
gobblegrunt":3teh3et2 said:
As this class stands for the Vols it is very underwhelming to me.

Ditto. Seems like it's one step forwards and two steps back. Gained momentum a few times and then another decommit.
Agree, when you look back at last years class he really did a heck of a job this class just dont have that same feel yet.

Grandslam11

6 weeks into this season, we thought we might only win 3-4 games all year. We picked up steam and won a few in a row. I cant expect a bunch of 5 star guys to sign with a program that even finishes 7-5. If we can finish top 15 in recruiting this year and win 8+ games next year, I would expect recruiting to come a lot easier.

THEdonkey0515

True, but he was able to sign two 5*players and a few really dang good 4* guys after going 5-7... last year.

Vols still could finish strong really need another offensive play maker & another good edge rusher for sure.

TDW05

2-Step Enabled
Said he wasn't gonna make it public until Jan. 2nd whichever school he decides to attend.

wayne

Bone Collector":zhs6mex1 said:
TDW05":zhs6mex1 said:
Said he wasn't gonna make it public until Jan. 2nd whichever school he decides to attend.

Crystal Ball has him going to Georgia. However it is kinda strange, that TN plays its bowl game Jan. 2nd. We'll see how it turns out.
He's announcing at the UA All American game.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Latest posts