Washington!

cbhunter

Bone Collector":3b2e7nv6 said:
TDW05":3b2e7nv6 said:
Said he wasn't gonna make it public until Jan. 2nd whichever school he decides to attend.

Crystal Ball has him going to Georgia. However it is kinda strange, that TN plays its bowl game Jan. 2nd. We'll see how it turns out.

I think he is all dawg with a little drama mentality. He will be a beast if they get the ball in his hands

TDW05

2-Step Enabled
I gonna step out on a BIG limb here and say he is coming to rocky top!!! I'll probably be eating those words but oh well lol. GBO!!

THEdonkey0515

Think he goes to UGA.

Do think the vols end up with atleast 2 more real good players.

Washington is gonna be a nightmare in the redzone could you imagine being a 180pound 5'11" DB trying to win a jump ball over a 6'7.5" 260 pound TE good luck.

wayne

cbhunter":3gxnfufj said:
Bone Collector":3gxnfufj said:
TDW05":3gxnfufj said:
Said he wasn't gonna make it public until Jan. 2nd whichever school he decides to attend.

Crystal Ball has him going to Georgia. However it is kinda strange, that TN plays its bowl game Jan. 2nd. We'll see how it turns out.

I think he is all dawg with a little drama mentality. He will be a beast if they get the ball in his hands
The drama is with the All American game. They need players to hold their announcement until this game or they basically have nothing but a high school football game. I'm sure some kind of "deal" is worked out with the players to make this happen.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Latest posts