Walmart Turkey stuff

Bone Collector

Someone posted the other day that their local Walmart had turkey shells on sale (20 ga federal 3rd degree) for $7/box.

The one in cool springs had 2 boxes at that price at lunch as well as cheapo Remington 12 ga shells n both 2 3/4 and 3" shot sizes 4 and 5. Those were like $2.50/box. They had the premier magnum 3" shells for $5/box. Quaker boy 4 pack for $5 or $7 (can't remember) and a lot of HS mouth calls for $2.50. They had a few primos mouth calls for $1.50.

They also had some rubber turkeys, for sale. I think we should all pitch in and buy some and ship them to Setterman. :lol:

Shooter77

2-Step Enabled
my local ones are marked down also, picked up some 20ga Federal for 7.00 & Remington Nitro shells for 2.50 a box. All of them had HS calls and some Remington & federal shells during season. They all use to stock a wide selection of calls from various manufactures. Use to stock Winchester Longbeard shells too. it's gotten smaller and smaller every year, sorta of like the turkey population..lol

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
South Jackson had the Funky Chicken decoys for $9 today, and the foam hen and jake decoys for 2.50. Srill had a few boxes of Remington turkey shells for $5 and the calls were all marked way down.

Shooter77

2-Step Enabled
Happen to be in Johnson city today and they had the 20ga Federal TSS blends on clearance for 3.00 a box. so i picked up all 4 they had. Also got a few HS mouth calls for 1.00