Vortex 2 scope

Atchman2

Got my new scope mounted. Thank you guys for the reference, it should be amazing.

Attachments

• 20231001_145534.jpg
    20231001_145534.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 44

Atchman2

I am going today where I can shoot further than the 30 yards in my yard to get it zeroed so I can shoot 100. 😎 I wouldn't hunt at long range like that, but it will be a great thing to show off with!

Lt.Dan

I haven't done past 60 yards (when I was zeroing it in) but yeah, it is impressive shooting distance like that. I need to try a 100 yard shot on paper too. Let's us know how it goes. Maybe a video???

Atchman2

I haven't done past 60 yards (when I was zeroing it in) but yeah, it is impressive shooting distance like that. I need to try a 100 yard shot on paper too. Let's us know how it goes. Maybe a video???
I will have to go somewhere where I can shoot that far. I love the scope so far. My old scope was fixed at 4 power. This one I can go way down to 2X for up close shots.

Since most of my shots are at 30 yards, I'm thinking of just zeroing the 30 yard pin and not worrying about shooting at longer distances. That way I can get to hunting with it as soon as possible.

I lost my hunting spot, so I am trying to find somewhere else to go. I've not scouted any public land, so that would likely be a waste of time. I'm a meat hunter so I don't care about horns. There are just so many people that think deer are pets or they are "their" deer. Hard to find a place to hunt, at least one that is close to my home.

Lt.Dan

I will have to go somewhere where I can shoot that far. I love the scope so far. My old scope was fixed at 4 power. This one I can go way down to 2X for up close shots.

Since most of my shots are at 30 yards, I'm thinking of just zeroing the 30 yard pin and not worrying about shooting at longer distances. That way I can get to hunting with it as soon as possible.

I lost my hunting spot, so I am trying to find somewhere else to go. I've not scouted any public land, so that would likely be a waste of time. I'm a meat hunter so I don't care about horns. There are just so many people that think deer are pets or they are "their" deer. Hard to find a place to hunt, at least one that is close to my home.
Check out TVA Public Land. There are tons of small tracts that should offer you a place to go this year. It's what I hunt on. I'm glad you like the scope.

Latest posts