TreyB

gator-n-buck":1amdps85 said:
Brisco Darlin":1amdps85 said:
i just wanna know did Tennessee get a participation trophy? :lol:

I believe it came in a can.... :)

Yeah only one stop away and we would have won

:rotf:

JeepKuntry

I want us to beat Florida. That being said, I'm gonna pick Florida. It's at home. They have a decent defense. Dobbs will either pass the ball downfield, or they'll load the box and beat us.

gator-n-buck

JeepKuntry":2vqnvkp3 said:
I want us to beat Florida. That being said, I'm gonna pick Florida. It's at home. They have a decent defense. Dobbs will either pass the ball downfield, or they'll load the box and beat us.

You might be giving UF to much credit. After looking at both teams, it could be another coin toss like last season.... :D I do like the fact that UT is playing it's first big road game in the Swamp but heck, KY almost beat the Gators in the Swamp last season.... :tu:

Tennessee Lead

gator-n-buck":350ctpch said:
JeepKuntry":350ctpch said:

You might be giving UF to much credit. After looking at both teams, it could be another coin toss like last season.... :D I do like the fact that UT is playing it's first big road game in the Swamp but heck, KY almost beat the Gators in the Swamp last season.... :tu:

I agree with you. Do believe it will be an ugly game. Sort of a defensive game. Whichever Dvcan hold up longer will win. Possibly in OT. Also believe whichever's OL can Maintain will be a big factor.

Sent from the barrel of a model 70 at 3300 fps

THEdonkey0515

I'm hoping for a big win for The vols, And cbj. If they can start the season 3-1 overall 1-0 in the SEC it would be huge.

That being said, I would not be surprised if Tennessee gets smacked down by 14. just because it's Tennessee football, And them kinda things seem to happen to them A lot. over the last 5 years or so anyways.

Mudbone

The vols SHOULD win. If I had to bet, I'd take the vols. how many times in a row can uf get lucky?
Vols win if butch doesn't win it for Florida.

TreyB

Mudbone":3kq4rl7p said:
The vols SHOULD win. If I had to bet, I'd take the vols. how many times in a row can uf get lucky?
We know 10 for sure... I say 14

Latest posts