Vol fans already turning...

TreyB

The Hill":22ku92bf said:
TreyB":22ku92bf said:
http://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/vols-fans-are-finally-turning-on-butch-zook/58812191/

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Just a few weeks ago he was the greatest.

POST FAIL: Your not very good at this are you.

Fans like that in every fan base. See Florida after close game with ECU:

http://gatorchatter.com/forum/main-spor ... ault/page2

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Gatorchatter website??? You create that in your basement?????

The Hill

TreyB":126p546f said:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Gatorchatter website??? You create that in your basement?????

FAIL. :tu:

I created a gator message board. :rotf: That is all you got. Your not very good at this. :rotf:

TreyB

The Hill":2f7t80yn said:
TreyB":2f7t80yn said:

FAIL. :tu:

I created a gator message board. :rotf: That is all you got. Your not very good at this. :rotf:

So anything I say you copy!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

UF OWNS TN copy that...

Wrangler95

The Hill":19bpdret said:
TreyB":19bpdret said:
http://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/vols-fans-are-finally-turning-on-butch-zook/58812191/

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Just a few weeks ago he was the greatest.

POST FAIL: Your not very good at this are you.

Fans like that in every fan base. See Florida after close game with ECU:

http://gatorchatter.com/forum/main-spor ... ault/page2

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Dont worry,after Kentucky takes them down this weekend,Gator fans will slither back into the murky swamp they came from!lol :tu:

PalsPal

Wrangler95":1ouosdjd said:
Dont worry,after Kentucky takes them down this weekend,Gator fans will slither back into the murky swamp they came from!lol :tu:

That is very possible. Couple a loss to KY and then a blowout loss the following week, and Mac's seat may warm up pretty quickly.

You know, Foley doesn't put up with that kind of stuff and could pull the plug mid-season :tu: !

TreyB

PalsPal":191b4rkq said:
Wrangler95":191b4rkq said:

That is very possible. Couple a loss to KY and then a blowout loss the following week, and Mac's seat may warm up pretty quickly.

You know, Foley doesn't put up with that kind of stuff and could pull the plug mid-season :tu: !

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: that great moral victory from the OU loss must be wearing off!!

Mudbone

TreyB":2ial2d4f said:
PalsPal":2ial2d4f said:
Wrangler95":2ial2d4f said:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: that great moral victory from the OU loss must be wearing off!!
Uhh?? What? The pitchforks are getting put up now now. They are just realizing it was a moral victory. Vol fans are Looking forward to this blowout coming Saturday, and butch will be king again. If he beats Florida in the swamp, he'll get a statue. Pal was ready to fire the man Sunday! :shock:

TreyB

Twinshooter":14htkmu5 said:
UF OWNS TN copy that... :moon: :moon:

There you go, bending over pulling your pants down for another man!! :rotf:

PalsPal

Mudbone":3stq8nr4 said:
Pal was ready to fire the man Sunday! :shock:

This week's game could be close. The Florida game will be a blow out ;) :D ! That will make fans feel a little better, but only because its FL. On paper it should be a 2 TD win, easily.

BTW, I would only want Butch fired if Jon is ready to take over.

I'm sure you heard Finebaum say yesterday just what I said all along. Pawl talked with Gruden, and Gruden told him he was VERY close to taking the UT job ;) !

Brisco Darlin

same song and dance every year. we're going all the way. coach is gonna turn it around. couple losses. fire the coach. same old tune. :bore:

gator-n-buck

PalsPal":39k5w7ew said:
Mudbone":39k5w7ew said:
Pal was ready to fire the man Sunday! :shock:

This week's game could be close. The Florida game will be a blow out ;) :D ! That will make fans feel a little better, but only because its FL. On paper it should be a 2 TD win, easily.

BTW, I would only want Butch fired if Jon is ready to take over.

I'm sure you heard Finebaum say yesterday just what I said all along. Pawl talked with Gruden, and Gruden told him he was VERY close to taking the UT job ;) !

You are trying to hard..... :D

Wrangler95

Brisco Darlin":bild0ifz said:
same song and dance every year. we're going all the way. coach is gonna turn it around. couple losses. fire the coach. same old tune. :bore:

Here is same song and dance everyday from gator and trey,10 in a row.You would think they would tire of this everyday :tu:

Brisco Darlin

Wrangler95":34153fvg said:
Brisco Darlin":34153fvg said:

Here is same song and dance everyday from gator and trey,10 in a row.You would think they would tire of this everyday :tu:
yeah but they always hit their's closer.

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95":372178ew said:
Brisco Darlin":372178ew said:

I will make a call to UFs athletic dept. and see if they will take those 10 wins in a row off the books.... :mrgreen: I guess that would be nice since we now live in a kinder and gentler world. We could treat this like kids junior pro basketball, "where everybody is a winner"...... :tu:

I will get back after I talk to them........ :pop:

Latest posts