Vandalism/Poaching Help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaredkelley6

First off, Im new to the forum and was referred by a friend who used this website to help him in the past with a similar situation I am in now. I and one other friend of mine have leased the rights to hunt about 100 acres of farmland in Arlington, TN(Shelby County, Unit L) about 20 minutes outside of Memphis. For the past 3 weeks people have been trespassing on our land having parties, drinking beer, smoking dope, basically completely trashing the place and driving through the farmers crops. It typically occurs on the weekend. Which im going to asssume is probably high school kids, but im not 100%. I've tried to talk to a few local cops in the area about patrolling the area and stopping the issue. Lets just say they are no help. Beginning of the season we posted brand new trespassing signs clearly visible thinking this may stop some people or at least think twice. We were wrong, ha. Anyways I need this to stop ASAP since cops wont help. I am hoping someone on this website can give me information/contact info to a local information that will me stop this occurring problem!

The second issue.. All year we have a big 9 point on our lease we've been patiently waiting to get in range for one of us to get a shot lol. When I was walking out I spotted him probably 200 yards away right at dark. 3 days later I get a phone call from my friend that I hunt the lease with..One of the members from the lease across the road from us found a deer carcus off the side of the road..With the head cut off not meat taken or anything. Looked to him as if someone clearly shot it with a rifle. (It is currently only bow season). So assuming that this is our 9 point, it had to have been shot that Monday or Tuesday. Weve yet to spot our big deer so im pretty sure the buck shot was our 9 point. Now, once again Im really hoping someone on this website will help me out with this major problem!! Local game warden contact info, anything would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Thanks!!

scn

Contact the county wildlife officer on the deer through the Region 1 office. You will need to leave your name a
and a contact #.

The other issues are for the sheriff's dept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts