Sold/Expired Utility trailer

TRHC

Looking to purchase a utility trailer.
5x8. Or 5x10
Anyone considering selling?
Interested in a light project? I've got a well built 5x10 that I've already removed the floor to replace. Needs a new floor, tires, and a gate if desired. Would make a nice trailer. Better than the flimsy angle iron trailers I see for sale. I bought it to fix up, but have plenty of other things to work on.

Heath423

2-Step Enabled
Interested in a light project? I've got a well built 5x10 that I've already removed the floor to replace. Needs a new floor, tires, and a gate if desired. Would make a nice trailer. Better than the flimsy angle iron trailers I see for sale. I bought it to fix up, but have plenty of other things to work on.
I would entertain a good project. PM incoming for more info

Heath423

2-Step Enabled
Will be listing a 6x10 soon but I'm across the state from you
I have a couple of 5x8's but as with CB.. many hours away from you
Possibly interested for the right trailer/price along with finding it a ride or partial ride.
It never fails that the West side seems to always have everything.

Steyrhunter

I have a 5x10 It has new wood 5/4 boards, new wiring and new set of trailer tires, drop gate, and I have an extra set of tires and wheels. Will need a new jack. I am in Chattanooga, I am looking to go a little wider. $1200.00 if interested, or would like to take a look Thanks

Heath423

2-Step Enabled
I have a 5x10 It has new wood 5/4 boards, new wiring and new set of trailer tires, drop gate, and I have an extra set of tires and wheels. Will need a new jack. I am in Chattanooga, I am looking to go a little wider. $1200.00 if interested, or would like to take a look Thanks
PM sent for more details.

Latest posts