under armor

Rowdy

My boss's wife got him a set for X-mas...$150.00...said they were worth every penny...I told him that it would be nice if he would buy all of his guys a set...can't tell ya what he said to me!!!

bradshaw34

I got some baselayers at basspro, they're fleece lined and have the scent elimination stuff they work great its called X-System. Under armour works but is expensive and the coldgear i bought for football absorbs way to much scent. You don't hardly have to sweat and it stinks even after you wash it. And i'd consider myself to be a non-stinky man.

GREASEMONKEY

You get what you pay 4.keeps you from getn wet with sweat on the way to stand or put decoys out in canada.you stay dry = you stay warm.less bulk more freedom to move

redblood

I don't use it hunting. I do use it running and it is great. Nike thermex is just as good and just as expensive. Adidas thermal zone is also good. I won't run in anything else. The positive is that the stuff last forever and is very durable.

Lee Creek22

Didn't think it would be as good as its made out to be until my wife got it for me Christmas. It is definetly worth the money. I have used it several times now and like it very much. If I had the $$$ I would get another set.

Latest posts