Uh Oh bama

PillsburyDoughboy

To use the words said to me on this forum just the other day.

"Yeah….that's not at all what the report that you obviously didn't read says. You need to do a better job of making stuff up."

What the report says when you get past the click bait is

"It should be noted the report in no way mentions any wrongdoing by Pruitt at Alabama where he served as the Crimson Tide's defensive coordinator."

NICE TRY .Here is a cookie

Gravey

So he used race as a defense?

That speaks volumes.
What's that have to do with it? Is he trying to justify giving cash to players that were black because of a guilty conscious? That's crazy!
IMG_4131.jpeg
To use the words said to me on this forum just the other day.

"Yeah….that's not at all what the report that you obviously didn't read says. You need to do a better job of making stuff up."

What the report says when you get past the click bait is

"It should be noted the report in no way mentions any wrongdoing by Pruitt at Alabama where he served as the Crimson Tide's defensive coordinator."

NICE TRY .Here is a cookie
So he withdraws large sums of money at UT and gives it out to recruits and does the same thing at Bama but doesn't give it out? Probably used it to take his wife and kids out to eat and the movies. 🙄 Yeah ok…take those crimson colored blinders off.
IMG_4132.jpeg

Last edited:

PillsburyDoughboy

Third sentence: "It should be noted the report in no way mentions any wrongdoing by Pruitt at Alabama where he served as the Crimson Tide's defensive coordinator."
I am sensing a huge deflection from the real truth. And the Truth is RIGHT HERE!

"The failure at Tennessee was cultural," the panel said. "It was a failure of all stakeholders to embrace the shared responsibility of monitoring and compliance and to create a culture where those responsibilities were prioritized and rewarded. This cannot simply be the responsibility of the compliance staff."

buckaroo

I'm thinking he may not have handed it out, but knows who did, might come in handy to rat them out and shorten his 6 yr show cause

Gravey

Third sentence: "It should be noted the report in no way mentions any wrongdoing by Pruitt at Alabama where he served as the Crimson Tide's defensive coordinator."
Yeah I get what it says and I'm saying to fry him and anybody else that was involved. No excuses being made but you bammer boys thinking bama is squeaky clean is comical at best.

NEWSFLASH: they all cheat

PillsburyDoughboy

Yeah I get what it says and I'm saying to fry him and anybody else that was involved. No excuses being made but you bammer boys thinking bama is squeaky clean is comical at best.

NEWSFLASH: they all cheat
Perhaps. but NEWSFLASH . In recent days only the vols have been smacked up side the head with 18 NCAA Violations, Had to vacate wins from 2 season,s pay 8 million dollars in fines, Lose 28 Scholarships over 5 years and pay out millions in legal fees. But oh Bama. :)

Bamamonts

I always hate hearing about teams cheating. If they are cheating I'm glad they got caught. It paints a bad picture of college sports and it's sad that the way things are. The NCAA isn't consistent when giving out punishments or how they investigate teams. I remember what's it like for my team hammered by the NCAA and felt like some of it was unjust but I wasn't part of the investigation. 🤷🏻‍♂️ on the opposite side I'm sure Bama has gotten away with some things. I think that can be said for Tennessee and most all universities.
I didn't follow the latest Tennessee violations very close but from what I saw I thought it was better than some of the past punishments the NCAA gave out. I didn't think Tennessee deserved a bowl ban and glad that didn't happen. I don't really agree with vacating wins but I understand it.
From what I read I think Tennessee did a good job of self imposing penalties.
Like Gravey said nobodies squeaky clean.

Bamamonts

After reading this thread and posting above I read this article and thought I would post.
It's always great to see people get Baptized.

Latest posts