Ugghh!!!

bluball

Just got back from a week in florida thursday and got the call my boat was already fixed.Had it in the shop at beech lake marine,full service and it has been running rough the last couple trips.Went and picked it up yesterday morning and figured i would straighten up the garage before i backed it in.While cleaning the garage i started feeling terrible,fever,body aches,head ache and chills.May have the rona,supposed to get tested this evening.I was really looking forward to fishing when i got back from florida,had some new baits i just got in to try.Supposed to get tested later today,prayers appreciated.

bluball

Rona positive,there gonnw check in the morning and see if i qualify for the antibody treatment

taylor j

Just got back from a week in florida thursday and got the call my boat was already fixed.Had it in the shop at beech lake marine,full service and it has been running rough the last couple trips.Went and picked it up yesterday morning and figured i would straighten up the garage before i backed it in.While cleaning the garage i started feeling terrible,fever,body aches,head ache and chills.May have the rona,supposed to get tested this evening.I was really looking forward to fishing when i got back from florida,had some new baits i just got in to try.Supposed to get tested later today,prayers appreciated.
Were you vaccinated?

Rob R.

I hope you feel better real soon. Take care of yourself. I know several people that vacationed in Florida and came home and got the virus. 10 of the 14 people were fully vaccinated. Only one was admitted to the hospital. She was vaccinated. Most of them had cold type symptoms. Most felt better in 3 days. I suspect this is the delta variant. We were planning on going to Florida in September but decided against it. We're going to stick close to the house and stay away from crowded areas as much as possible.

bluball

Man I hate to hear that! Ask your doc about Levofloxacin. I had covid and pneumonia and it was BAD. I avoided the hospital but barely. That Levofloxacin was a Godsend for me.
Will have to ask about i if i get worse,thanks