Ugghh!!!

Snake

Dear Heavenly Father coming to your mighty throne of grace asking for one of our own whom you know that he first not have this evil virus but if he does please watch over him and touch him that he full recover from it . Giving you all the praise, glory and honor asking in the precious mighty name of our Savior Jesus Christ amen.

bluball

Thanks everyone for the prayers,gonna go back to work wed feeling better.Still haveing small headaches,but besides that i feel pretty good.Buddy ordered me some new poles to try out and delivered them while i was quarentined,left them outside.Maybe this weekend i will get to fish,its probally been a month and i usually fidh atleast once a week.
20210803-152025.jpg

X-Tennessean

Thanks everyone for the prayers,gonna go back to work wed feeling better.Still haveing small headaches,but besides that i feel pretty good.Buddy ordered me some new poles to try out and delivered them while i was quarentined,left them outside.Maybe this weekend i will get to fish,its probally been a month and i usually fidh atleast once a week.
20210803-152025.jpg
Good news! Get back after them bud!