Twin Oaks 3-D shoot March 8 - 9

8up

Open shoot 40 targets Compound and Traditional stakes. 5 miles from I-24 exit 19. PM me for info or call 931-627-2264

8up

DIRECTIONS: From Nashville take I-24 West towards Clarksville, exit onto Maxey Road (Exit 19), turn left, go to the end of Maxey Road and turn right onto 41-A (North), go approximately 5 miles, turn left onto Oak Plains Road (look for Twin Oaks sign and Smith Auto Salvage sign), turn left onto Knox Road, turn right on Ashley Road. Watch for the twin oaks signs!!!

Physiksgeek

Do they still serve up all the vittles? Used to do the catfish and white beans. Man that was a good time. I never shot in the match but I used to work on the forklifts where Mark worked. He would always invite the wife and me down. I do not work on the lifts anymore and have not seen Mark in quite a few years.

8up

At the Tn Traditional Classic in May they have a feast one night but the rest of the time at the shoots its mostly hamburgers and hotdogs. But Mark spend most weekends there and is always cooking something lol. You should come out

Latest posts