Sold/Expired Truck or car

Specializedjon

Looking for a RELIABLE truck or car. Preferably a truck but I'll take a car for the fuel efficiency.

If you've got an extra one sittin, not being used let me know.

Budget - depends on the vehicle.

Not interested in anything with 3,000,000 miles and a rebuilt engine.

This will be my new mule so it's gotta be reliable….and stealthy 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MUP

JBell

I think we should all chip in and get him a box truck. Mount 2 gun safes towards the cab for safe transport of firearms and leave the rest open for miscellaneous stuff we all sell and trade. Oh,, and 2 clocks. One with central time and one with eastern time. Jon does take a lot of heat off of us. Wives ain't asking what you're driving 4 hours to pick up…..

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
I have a 2005 Toyota Avalon Touring, my mother bought it new. 184,xxx miles. I drive it everyday. V6 good tires, everything works.
Pearl white ext and black leather int.
Asking $5700. PM if interested.
That's a great deal. Our Avalon had 260,000 miles on it sold for 4,500 about 7 years ago. After 225,000 I had to change radiator, rear struts, cv axles, and alternator. Was a new car again and never used oil.

Specializedjon

I think we should all chip in and get him a box truck. Mount 2 gun safes towards the cab for safe transport of firearms and leave the rest open for miscellaneous stuff we all sell and trade. Oh,, and 2 clocks. One with central time and one with eastern time. Jon does take a lot of heat off of us. Wives ain't asking what you're driving 4 hours to pick up…..
4 hours??? That's a short day 😂. Try 8 different counties and 8+ hours of windshield time. Sometimes not even for MY deals. Happy to do it BUT…..it better be a sexy box van/truck 😂. I have standard daminit. The timezone reference was mean spirited but deserved. Y'all figure that 💩 out and let me know what you've agreed on. Just give me an hour buffer. 😂

Specializedjon

Found one for you. You could haul a lot of stuff in this panty dropper. Shoot me a PM, I can get you in touch with the guy. Just don't shake his hand when you meet him. His hands are always lathered with some type of oily stuff that takes weeks to get the smell off.

View attachment 219892
😂😂😂 that's next level stuff right there. I appreciate it. Tell your felon buddy,I'm in for $299 and a free mule trip east. No humans, guns only 😂😂

rem270

😂😂😂 that's next level stuff right there. I appreciate it. Tell your felon buddy,I'm in for $299 and a free mule trip east. No humans, guns only 😂😂
He said it's a deal for $299.

He also said you must be an ex cop. He is a felon but told me to tell you the contraband found were in pants he was wearing but the pants weren't his. He's an honest guy.

Methane

2006 Nissan armada LE. 260,xxx miles. New brakes, new battery, half life on tires. Only want $2500. One of the tire sensors is bad. No damage. Bought for my son when he was in college, from my neighbor. No dings or dents, paint looks great. Interior is in great shape, everything works. I wasn't gonna say it, but I feel compelled to do so: cold a/c!

ttf909

Got a kid that works for me that bought a new car . The particular car is one of the kei cars that has the theft issue or something like that.
Anyways his insurance is too high and is forced to carry full coverage. If you can buy this car and carry liability only I'd say it's a bargain. 2021 kei Rio 4 dr black 30ish thousand miles 10k obo . Don't try to carry full coverage so it needs to be paid for and not parked in or near Memphis, Nashville or Chattanooga downtown areas. Just sayin

gary66

Looking for a RELIABLE truck or car. Preferably a truck but I'll take a car for the fuel efficiency.

If you've got an extra one sittin, not being used let me know.

Budget - depends on the vehicle.

Not interested in anything with 3,000,000 miles and a rebuilt engine.

This will be my new mule so it's gotta be reliable….and stealthy 😂
under 3 million miles shouldn't be hard to find. Rebuilt titles can be a good deal, not sure what they are called in Tenn. It's a vehicle that has been declared totaled, (accident) people buy them, fix them and get a rebuilt title if it pass's inspection. Some are totaled in good-great condition with minor but costly damage.

Don'tDrinkTinks

2006 Nissan armada LE. 260,xxx miles. New brakes, new battery, half life on tires. Only want $2500. One of the tire sensors is bad. No damage. Bought for my son when he was in college, from my neighbor. No dings or dents, paint looks great. Interior is in great shape, everything works. I wasn't gonna say it, but I feel compelled to do so: cold a/c!
Pm sent

Latest posts