Sold/Expired Car fund

Kimber45

When is the paint job going to get shown paid for by all these beautiful rifles ?
Ahhhhhh the paint job.. The one that turned out a 6 out of 10.. but we had plans to wet sand/buff soon after. I drove it literally 10 miles from his shop and the drivers side door glass literally exploded - running 60mph… Sooooo, probably this Sunday I'll deliver it back - with 2 new matching front windows - new track for each - and plans to fix the paint that was cut in literally 25 places when the glass blew out. After the glasses are put in - paint fixed - going to add another complete coat of clear, so we have more to work with during the upcoming buff/sand. I've been slowly working on other things so I'm hopeful it's closer to ready to roll in a few weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_8565.jpeg
    IMG_8565.jpeg
    352.2 KB · Views: 84

buckbstr_1

Ahhhhhh the paint job.. The one that turned out a 6 out of 10.. but we had plans to wet sand/buff soon after. I drove it literally 10 miles from his shop and the drivers side door glass literally exploded - running 60mph… Sooooo, probably this Sunday I'll deliver it back - with 2 new matching front windows - new track for each - and plans to fix the paint that was cut in literally 25 places when the glass blew out. After the glasses are put in - paint fixed - going to add another complete coat of clear, so we have more to work with during the upcoming buff/sand. I've been slowly working on other things so I'm hopeful it's closer to ready to roll in a few weeks.
When you get it right, stop by my work place. I am right down the road from you!

Grizzly Johnson

Beautiful gun Griz good snag and a good man to deal with as well !
I have known Kimber45 for several years now… great guy to know and deal with. I have had a couple of these rifles, one in 25/06 and one in .243. Things got tight due to employment changes and had to let them go… I sold the 25/06 to a member on here before the "change" several years back, but can't remember who, think his name might have been Mark Brown or something similar. I would like to try and find it again and buy it back if possible sometime.

Latest posts