TreeWalker Treestands

BigDog4Deer

Looking to purchase a new lighter weight Climbing Treestand and was looking at the TreeWalker Stands and the New Summit lighter Stands, anyone tried the TreeWalker Stands?

thanks

Tennessee Lead

The Treewalker is very nice but is quite a bit heavier than advertised. My dads weighed in at 24 pounds but is very comfortable but a little noisy with the cable system while climbing. Vermin has one he can give you more input than I can.

Sent from my iPhone that I ain't smart enough to use with tapatalker

Tennessee Lead

I like my Summit I purchased from Gator-N-Buck. Extremely comfortable to sit in. It's a little different than what I was used to with my Ol Man but since I've gotten used to it and love it.

Sent from my iPhone that I ain't smart enough to use with tapatalker

BigDog4Deer

thanks for the information, I too want the lightest most comfortable to carry for long hauls into the woods, hunting mostly public land. I may look at the Viper Elite weighing in at 16 lbs

gator-n-buck

BigDog4Deer":14bihfpu said:
thanks for the information, I too want the lightest most comfortable to carry for long hauls into the woods, hunting mostly public land. I may look at the Viper Elite weighing in at 16 lbs

Give me a holler, I have a couple Viper Elites in stock at a great price.

Vermin93

If you are heading up to Knoxville anytime soon, call the guys at Treewalker and ask if you can stop by their office in Seymour, TN to check out the stands. I went there, tried one out and bought it on site.

rrhoghead

I really have been interested in seeing a Treewalker up close. I live in west Tn and have not seen one in person. Anyone in the Memphis area have one?

Latest posts