treewalker treestands

BoonerBucks

It is one of the loves of my life. I could never go into the woods without my treewalker...ever. It's light, takes seconds to set up, quiet, and super safe. It's almost like a treelounge except about 20 lbs lighter. Get the deluxe and u get the cushion and bar that allows you to lay back and face the tree. It has nails for teeth that grab onto the tree like no other. Take my word, I have used almost every brand of climber out there and nothing beats a treewalker...u have my word! All my buddies (about 6 of them hunters) I have let try out my treewalker and every single one of them now own one. The price might scare ya a little, but it's so safe that it's worth the money and more. Blah, Blah, Blah, I could ramble on about treewalker for days. It's the shiznit.

tnhntr

Yes I have one. I bought one last year to carry into Fort Campbell. They are very light. Some people will say they are hard on trees, but I dont normally use a climber very much to know if they are. I think they are great stands.

Camo

First stand I ever bought back in the 90's. It was a comfortable stand then, so I'm sure it's improved a lot. Think I still have it in the attic. One thing to watch. The stand I have has screws instead of teeth that grip the tree. You couldn't move it with a bulldozer but it looks like a woodpecker has followed you up the tree. I think they are illegal on some WMA's but I've never been checked with it. Just FYI.

Latest posts