Trailer value help

Frayser

Folks,

I have a 5x15 trailer I'm going to sell. It's got the expanded metal floor and fold-down rear gate. It's at my uncle's place in Clifton. We're having an estate auction and I'm not sure if I want to include it there or list it here. Any of you guys have an estimate on what I could sell it for 'on the open market'?

Thanks!

DaveTN

As with most anything condition determines price. What kind of condition is it in and how old are the tires?

Trailers are in high demand I'd guess it would bring good money at an estate auction. Especially if several people wanted it.

I assume you aren't posting pictures because you don't have them? We would need to see those to have any idea. But since its now a classified ad you will have people messaging you, so you might want to get pictures.

Frayser

Thanks. The condition is rough, but functional. There's surface rust and the tires are several years old. I don't have pics but will try to get some.

I am just wondering if I'd make enough selling outright to cover the 20% auction fee. The convenience of not having to haul home is for sure worth something.

I have my 02 Rancher and a 5' disc that I'll need to make the same decisions on.

Thanks again for the help!

Frayser

The auction is scheduled for May 21, in Clifton. I'll have to find out who's running it - my cousin has been working with them to get it setup. He's also been taking pics for advertisement so I'll try to get copies and update here...

Latest posts