Tom Brady

PillsburyDoughboy

He's the GOAT.. There I said it.

After clinging to the hope that Joe Montana was the GOAT... its become clear to me that Tom Brady has surpassed anything and everything Joe Montana did during his days on the field.

His moving from one team to the next and winning a superbowl all in a single season will cement him in the record books as being the GOAT.

backyardtndeer

He's the GOAT.. There I said it.

After clinging to the hope that Joe Montana was the GOAT... its become clear to me that Tom Brady has surpassed anything and everything Joe Montana did during his days on the field.

His moving from one team to the next and winning a superbowl all in a single season will cement him in the record books as being the GOAT.
Pretty well agree with this. Brady looked up to Montana. Montana in my opinion was the greatest before Brady. Also agree the determination and drive could be seen in his eyes.

sun

Brady & Gronkowsli are 2 peas in a pod like the Lone Ranger & Tonto, and Batman & Robin.
Brady doesn't use Gronk that much until the big games and then he turns him into a not-so-secret weapon.
He's "The Mighty Gronk!"

Last edited:

Chapman

I'm not a big football fan, but this is a good article about him, made me a fan of him.