Tom Brady…

THEdonkey0515

He is the best.

Can you imagine Mannings super bowls had Brady not been in the picture?
He is the best for sure.

Hard to say manning would have had more Superbowls, manning was 3-2 against Tom in the playoffs. He went over a Decade without a loss to Tom in the playoffs

The jets kept manning from a chance at a superbowl run as Tom did and NE did

archer19

Good yes……..
I can't agree with GOAT
many that he could not have beaten out for the starter position if they were compared in that way.
he was blessed with excellent surrounding supporters and coaching
(cheater) for years.
great quarterback but not the GOAT

ImThere

I'm say Montana. Could you imagine if he hadn't got hurt and had the o line Brady us enjoyed playing with? I don't think there would be question. IMHO
But based on the stats we have I'll have to agree Brady.

scn

GREAT player.

But, you put him back in the years of Otto Graham, Tittle, Tarkington, Unitas, etc, I'm not sure he could have even played with his cry baby attitude.

Due to the differences in the ways the games are played over the decades, I don't think you can ever say one player is the best in any sport.

Gravey

PillsburyDoughboy

Well now it's official. 🤪
So many people on social media getting salty about it because they were on opposing sides or just could not stand him. He had a great run ...one for the record books.

RoyalPrudent

Plus, he came out last year and talked about his wife doing witchcraft on his behalf. That was nuts.

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
Great career no doubt glad to see him retire. Tired of hearing the cry baby cry all the time. The big picture that nobody seems to realize is he's always had great offensive lineman and great defense's that any mediocre qb could have been successful.
Manning was the biggest baby I ever saw… begging for flags and looking like a deer in headlights every time he got behind.

Latest posts