TNDEER Motorcylce Ride....

Tree Man

L A Design in Murfeesboro modified my stock seat by taking out some of the foam and replacing it with something like memory foam. The seat was good on the 3300 mile trip to Canada in September. In October we did a overnighter and my butt hurt...now go figure.
A friend bought a Saddleman and loves it after a trip to Maine. I sat on the bike the day he put the seat on and did not like it. The seat was wide in the front and spread your legs out when stopped. I borrowed his seat and have it on my bike now. My first impression was man this seat is way too hard to be comfortable. It feels like you are setting on a board. I have only made a couple of 100 mile trips so far and it is very comforable. My friend said if he ever buys another bike it will have a Saddleman seat before he rides home.

dg7080

The older I get, the more any seat hurts me on a long ride. Mama and I both have Roho Air Hawk seat cushions we throw on top of our seats on any ride over a couple of hours. Can't do with out it. Much better than those foam pads. Just my 2 cents, aint worth much.

By the way David, the deers aint ate on those new trees yet and they've been around em!

Coach

spitndrum said:
So when the freak are we ridin????

May
July
August

Saturday
Sunday

Coach when will you be down???

I'm leaving next Thursday to come down but I don't think I can bring my bike on this trip...I was thinking maybe 4th of July week sometime but I'm open...

Coach

spitndrum said:
No weekend for you??

I plan on staying at least thru the turkey opener...then I'll back in May for the end of turkey and again late June thru mid July...there's a couple of guys I ride with once in awhile in Michigan that are talking about trailering their bikes to my place around the 4th...but, hey, if you pick a weekend I would definitely do it if I'm there...let me know...

GypsyByChoice

If anyone is going to be around Chattanooga next Saturday from 12 - 6, there is a motorcycle place at the corner of Market St. and 16th called Untimate Cycles & Scooters. There will be live music, a stunt team, door prizes, dyno, and a HP shootout. I have a few people that I ride with that are going to go check it out.

www.ultimatecyclescooter.com

sksfordman

I maybe the only one on here that rides an old folks bike. I drove the dragon in my Ford Expedition, in 2006, to see if I thought I could handle it with a bike, I like to unscrewed my arms from my shoulders with all those curves. I want to go this spring or summer, I think that I may go on a weekday, there was a lot of idiots on crotch rockets, and other makes the day I drove it. Heres's a pic of my bike. it's my 8th Honda motorcycle.
RandysGoldwingandFamily039.jpg

GypsyByChoice

OK people. We have all kinds of pretty weather now. Lets decide on a day and a place to ride. Any day is ok for me. There are a couple of places that people have told me about that are supposed to be good riding. Hwy 116 outside of Wartburg out past Brushy Mtn. Prison and over to Lake City. Also Hwy 30 from Dayton thru Pikeville out past Fall Creek Falls and over to McMinnville area. Does anyone else have any places in mind to ride ?

deerjackie

coach, tried to send a pm. no go,over the limit. i put a street glide seat on my wideglide. much wider for driver and pass. modify tank tab and put rear screw in.

B Strong

I would like to go , but looks like the wing is down for a few more days, weeks months , years.

Actually waiting on a reply from Bud at Red line Weber, I am going to a single 32 36 weber carb on it soon as I am sure on the model I need,Should be any day now. Also need to get my tags this week probably.

Latest posts