TNDEER Motorcylce Ride....

spitndrum

Me and Buckhorn and Deer Assassin were thinking of trying to get a ride together...I know nobody is in the mood right now with Winter officially still here but we need to start throwing dates around if you guys want to go....

Thinking of the Dragon...if anyone know a good route that we could take that will put us on a little journey we don't neccesarily have to go to the Dragon.....

I vote for the month of May some time in the middle so it don't interfere with Turkey Season the more riders the marrier!!!!

The 17th 24th and 31st are saturdays after the season will close..and if you want to try another month that is fine...this is to start disscussin it...I don't want us to Burn down ridin up there...last time I got burnt so bad I never wanted to go back in July!!! :eek:

Ruger if you will make this a Post-it that would be great...

POSSUM HUNTER

in the past 14 months or so the police are all over the dragon trying to crack down on the speeding and trying to save the stupid or underexperinced riders, being new to motorcycles i would not go on that ride with you guys but maybe another month or too of riding may change my mind. if lookng for alternate routes try 119 in anderson and up in to scott co. some curves and very senic mining county. let me know if i can be any help to anyone wanting directions.

what kind of bikes does every one ride. figure i am probably one of the few that rides a sportbike?

GypsyByChoice

Im in for anywhere you guys choose. I like the Dragon myself on days when there are not that many idiots out there trying to kill theirself or someone else.

Possum.... I ride a sport bike to. a 2004 GSXR 600

100_2483.jpg

mike243

reckon i could borrow my sons 650suzuki only 2 things stopping me,no motorcycle lic anymore & have to take a sledge hammer & make the gas tank fit my belly :) ,have a safe & great time & when you all decide to hit the trails holler & we'll go,mike243

Latest posts