TN air dropping rabies vaccine from the sky...please grab a few so we can analyze what's in them

tellico4x4

Not the first time guys. Back in the early sixties they dropped poison tainted meat from choppers over Warren & surrounding counties due to terrible rabies epidemic. I remember it well, dead animals all over the place. The Southern Standard had a column on the front page listing the people that had gotten bit the day before. Pre coyote time but foxes & coons were attacking kids waiting on school buses. Parents were standing guard with guns at county school bus stops it got so bad. One lady we knew got bit by her horse that had rabies. Hadn't thought of this in years.
This wasn't vaccine but was poison!

bigtex

I found some several years ago on my property while on a walkabout. Didn't know what they were but finally found one that the writing was still legible. Was still baffled as to what, why and how they were on my property until I did a Google search. They are mainly for Racoons and Foxes but I guess about anything would eat them.

MickThompson

I found some several years ago on my property while on a walkabout. Didn't know what they were but finally found one that the writing was still legible. Was still baffled as to what, why and how they were on my property until I did a Google search. They are mainly for Racoons and Foxes but I guess about anything would eat them.
how did they taste?

AT Hiker

Like chicken
I would never eat one, no telling where they have been….

IMG_3573.jpeg

Hymie3

Still needs to be analyzed by an independent trustworthy source. May sound tin hat but I don't trust anyone.