Titans, Patriots

THEdonkey0515

PillsburyDoughboy":ehlwsocs said:
THEdonkey0515":ehlwsocs said:
PillsburyDoughboy":ehlwsocs said:
I thought all the Bama haters on here said Derick Henry would never amount to anything in the NFL ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
His been in the league 2 years, & if you take what his done stats so on his been alright.

They worse backs & better backs his been about average first two years..

Maybe he can brake out year 3
Yeah but the spin you guys put on him that he would never be anything and wash out in the NFL. Guess we can pull those old threads if we need to. LOL
After Trent richerson & Eddie lacy do you really blame people for having doubts?

Like I said his been alright nothing special so far. Pulling for the guy, titans need him rest of year & next.

rem270

Attachments

• 26231534_1988667204679082_3926227500098503185_n.jpg
    26231534_1988667204679082_3926227500098503185_n.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 884

medwc

The Pats lost to Miami... so yeah, the Titans have a good chance of pulling it off. NEs D also ain't that sharp 1/3 of the time. JMO

MickThompson

THEdonkey0515":1qyggtue said:
PillsburyDoughboy":1qyggtue said:
I thought all the Bama haters on here said Derick Henry would never amount to anything in the NFL ??

His been in the league 2 years, & if you take what his done stats so on his been alright.

As much as I hate agreeing with PD, you can't look at stats alone here because the Titans brought in DeMarco Murray and he has gotten more carries and most of the 3rd down plays. He hasn't been a star yet, but how many times do you see a 2 back system where both guys get to put up great numbers? I thought he looked impressive against a KC defense last week with the season on the line.

His 4th quarter numbers are really strong. He gives them ability to close out a game with the ball, instead of playing a soft prevent defense to try to hold on.

THEdonkey0515

MickThompson":2dhdkfac said:
THEdonkey0515":2dhdkfac said:
PillsburyDoughboy":2dhdkfac said:

As much as I hate agreeing with PD, you can't look at stats alone here because the Titans brought in DeMarco Murray and he has gotten more carries and most of the 3rd down plays. He hasn't been a star yet, but how many times do you see a 2 back system where both guys get to put up great numbers? I thought he looked impressive against a KC defense last week with the season on the line.

His 4th quarter numbers are really strong. He gives them ability to close out a game with the ball, instead of playing a soft prevent defense to try to hold on.

I agree not saying his not good or can't be a star.

Just saying I would not claim his gonna be a star yet.... kinda like counting the chicks before the eggs hatch.

Been in the league 2 years & seen a small sample. Will see some more tomorrow.

I hope he has a coming out party year 3 would love to see it. Just wouldn't surprise me if he don't.

nitro_z17

THEdonkey0515":1ve1qbap said:
After Trent richerson & Eddie lacy do you really blame people for having doubts?

Like I said his been alright nothing special so far. Pulling for the guy, titans need him rest of year & next.
lacy-$7,531,510

trent-$18,055,062

what you got?

THEdonkey0515

nitro_z17":1xtvg8qf said:
THEdonkey0515":1xtvg8qf said:

lacy-$7,531,510

trent-$18,055,062

what you got?
:rotf:

So they stars got it :rotf:

What does what they make & I make have to do with how good they are? Dumb

Lacy has 3 rushing TDs in the last 3 years lol dude has not rushed for more then 756 yards in the last 3 years :tu: the man is averaging 2.6 yards on 69 carries for the 2017 season with less then 180 yards, but his salary makes him good?

Trent averaged 3.3 yards per carry With 2,000 total yards. Made it 5 unimpressive years in the NFL :tu:

But he made good money lol so he good? Which means Henry will be good? Don't understand lol

I'm pulling for Henry I was just saying don't count your chicks before they hatch hope he runs all over the pats tonight. I never once said he was a bad back or gonna be a bad back.

THEdonkey0515

nitro_z17":1tuomf5u said:
theres 11,050 D1 FB players

1,760 NFL players and "you" dissing any of them?

lol
Nope just said they not stars/ really good backs lol

Nothing wrong with that

Was just saying I would not clam Henry is gonna be yet... seen a small sample size.

Like I said I'm pulling for the guy hope he runs all over the pats tonight.

THEdonkey0515

nitro_z17":2486jxu7 said:
agree, henry 156yds 6.8avg post season
Hope he keeps it up lol that's 1 single game your talking about? Hope he can do it tonight.

I hope he can do that all of next season titans need it

His got 286 carries 1,200 yards on a 4.3 average for career. Not bad for a 2 back system all I said was when he takes it over next year I Hope he explodes, it just wouldn't surprise me if he didn't lol didn't know it would Get people angry.

THEdonkey0515

Good defensive stop on pats first drive.

Now the titans need to run the ball & hopefully get points if nothing else they need to flip the field again starting inside the 10.

Latest posts